InVite® Facial Reviving Moisturizer
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $39.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $31.96
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $39.95 each
GET 1 FREE
total value $119.85
Your Price $79.90
for 3 Bottles
InVite®’s Facial Reviving Moisturizer provides powerful external antioxidant protection and hydration for your skin. It is capable of effectively softening and smoothing dry skin, reducing collagen breakdown, and visibly minimizing fine lines and wrinkles. Our Facial Reviving Moisturizer is rich in antioxidants from natural ingredients, including Grape Seed, Bilberry fruit, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA). This potent blend of natural ingredients offers enriching protection for healthy, smooth, and even-toned skin.
Our Facial Reviving Moisturizer is packed with powerful nutrients that support the skin’s texture, allowing your skin’s healthy radiance to surface. This effective, blemish-preventing moisturizer is enriched with the power of Green Tea, Ester-C, ALA, Cucumber Oil, Mango and Shea Butter, Sesame and Neem Oils, Tocotrienols, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D3. Our Facial Reviving Moisturizer formula is created in a base of brewed Japanese Green Tea. On the surface, Green tea may effectively improve skin health by rejuvenating old skin cells, removing damaged cells, and increasing collagen production to greatly improve the skin’s overall appearance. According to research, green tea has a great ability to improve the texture, elasticity, and overall appearance of your skin throughout the aging process. Additional benefits of green tea include high antioxidant benefits, major protection for the digestive tract, fat-burning properties, vascular and circulatory health, and control of unhealthy bacteria associated with bad breath and gum disease.
Facial Reviving Moisturizer is non-oily, hypo-allergenic, and non-comedogenic, meaning it will not clog your pores. This product is free of parabens, petroleum, benzoic acid and sodium laurel sulfate.
Benefits & Features of Facial Reviving Moisturizer:
- Provides a powerful, natural blend of ingredients for healthy, smooth, and even-toned skin
- Softens dry skin, provides hydration, and reduces breakdown of collagen
- Helps prevent blemishes and visibly minimize fine lines and wrinkles due to aging and sun damage
- Offers powerful antioxidant protection for your skin with Grape Seed, Bilberry fruit, Vitamins C and E, and Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
- Formulated in a base of brewed Green Tea to improve skin’s texture, elasticity, and overall appearance
- Helps rejuvenate old skin cells, remove damaged cells, and support collagen production
- Additional ingredients for healthy, youthful-looking skin include Cucumber Oil, Mango and Shea Butter, Sesame and Neem Oils, Tocotrienols, and Vitamins A and D3
- Free of parabens, petroleum, benzoic acid and sodium laurel sulfate
- Hypo-allergenic, non-oily formula that will not clog pores
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your InVite® Facial Reviving Moisturizer, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
Camellia sinensis leaf extract (Green Tea), Cetearyl Alcohol (coconut source), Ceteareth-20 (coconut source), Sorbitol (vegetable source), Glycerin (palm source), Tricaprylin (coconut source), Glyceryl Stearate (from palm oil), Vaccinium myrtillus extract (Bilberry Fruit), Saccharum officinarum extract (Sugar Cane), Acer saccharum extract (Sugar Maple), Citrus aurantium dulcis extract (Orange), Citrus Medica Limonum fruit extract (Lemon), Mangifera Indica seed butter (Mango), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil (Grape Seed), Isopropyl Palmitate (from palm oil), Glyceryl Stearate (vegetable source), PEG-100 Stearate (vegetable source), Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Carrageenan from Chondrus Crispus (Irish moss), Melia azadirachta seed oil (Neem), Cucumus sativus oil (Cucumber), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Tocotrienols (Vitamin E), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Zea Mays oil (Corn), Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium EDTA and Phenoxyethanol.