Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $42.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $34.36
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $42.95
GET 40% OFF
Your Price $51.54
InVite’s Detox Hx® formula contains potent food constituents and specific antioxidants that help improve detoxification in the body, specifically the liver. Your liver has a natural detoxification system called Phase 1 and Phase 2 that neutralizes harmful chemicals, pollutants and heavy metals into neutral metabolites, ultimately excreting these metabolites into the kidney and colon. Detoxification of your organ pathways may be greatly supported by supplementing a proper diet with the ingredients provided in Detox Hx®.
- NAC, or N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, is the nutrient that helps your body produce glutathione. Glutathione is an amino acid which acts as a detoxifying agent to most of the organs, helping to remove harmful toxic heavy metals that inhibit proper organ functions. Detox Hx® provides 300mg of NAC.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid, or ALA, works with NAC to produce glutathione and is known for its ability to target both water-soluble (hydro) and lipid-soluble (fat) chemicals. Detox Hx® provides 100mg of ALA.
- Sulforaphane, derived from broccoli extract, is a potent metabolizer of fatty and hormonal-based chemicals and pesticides. Detox Hx® provides 80mcg of Sulforaphane.
- Phyllanthus Amarus Leaf Extract may help mediate inflammatory pathways in the liver and safely expel chemicals and toxins from the body. Detox Hx® provides 250mg of Phyllanthus Amarus Leaf Extract.
- Ellagic Acid is derived from pomegranates and other dark berries. This ingredient may help bind heavy metals and neutralize chemicals for safe removal from your system. Detox Hx® provides 3.6mg of Ellagic Acid.
For best results, take Detox Hx® when you first wake up in the morning. This product combines well with InVite’s Greens Hx® for an effective detoxification and cleanse process, as well as with Hepatox Hx® for an even more complete liver support program.*
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements like Detox Hx®, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Detox Hx® supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet once or twice a day with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
|Serving size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine (NAC)||300 mg||*|
|Phyllanthus Amarus Aerial Parts Extract3% Bitter Principles (7.5mg)||250 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*|
|Ellagic Acid From Pomegranate Fruit Extract||3.6 mg||*|
|Sulforaphane From Broccoli Leaf Extract ||80 mcg||*|
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Silicon Dioxcide, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.
|Detox Hx® |
| || |
What is Detox Hx®?
Detox Hx® is a combination of nutrients that support the major detoxification pathways that are active in our liver and kidneys. The process of detoxifying dangerous substances such as pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, drug metabolites, exhaust, smoke, and soot, is carried out by specific enzymes in these organs. Science has shown that ingredients from particular healthy foods, along with metabolites formed in the body, work together to dispose of toxins. The same ingredients and important metabolites are found in our Detox Hx® formula.
- May help protect and support liver health
- May support health of the kidneys, gallbladder, common bile duct, and pancreas
- May help shield the liver in populations who require extra support for liver health, such as those exposed to many chemical substances
- May help protect the liver and kidneys from heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic and cadmium
- Provides long-lasting antioxidant protection
- May improve the body’s natural detoxification pathways, including Phase 1 and Phase 2 detoxification
- May help deactivate pollutants from normal Phase 1 Detox
- May help remove dangerous substances from the body from normal Phase 2 Detox
- May help protect us from cigarette smoke, a process carried out by a healthy liver
- May help shield us from unavoidable radiation exposure
| Features: |
- Convenient once a day serving size
- Ingredients provided in one easy-to-swallow tablet
- Provides the Sulforaphane content of 8 oz. of broccoli in one tablet
- Provides the Ellagic Acid content of 8 oz. of blueberries in one tablet
- Supplies Phyllanthus Amarus, an herb with stronger liver-protecting abilities than Milk Thistle
- Supplies NAC and ALA, improving Glutathione activity to shield us from harmful chemicals and to remove toxins
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)