Our New & Improved InVite® Health Core Nutritional Program contains four of the most popular and effective InVite® products:
- InVite® Core Multivitamin
- Probiotic Hx®
- Krill Oil
- Vitamin D3 600IU
For anyone who is new to InVite®, unfamiliar with the world of vitamins and nutritional supplements, or anyone who simply doesn’t know where to start, our Core Program is the perfect nutritional foundation for a healthy lifestyle. The InVite® Core Program includes our Core Multivitamin, Probiotic Hx®, Krill Oil, and Vitamin D3 600IU, each of which provide a variety of health benefits:
* The InVite® Core Multivitamin provides 40 key vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and antioxidants, each at a proper level to maintain your health. Our line of multivitamins are particularly effective because they separate the water-soluble nutrients from fat-soluble nutrients, which are contained within a food-based suspension medium – this drastically improves absorption. The InVite Multivitamin was formulated by medical leaders in the nutritional world to combat Drug-Induced Nutrient Depletions and inadequate levels of essential nutrients in the body for any other reasons. Our advanced formulation and encapsulation technology go beyond that of other common multivitamins. Each yellow box of InVite multivitamins contains a one month’s supply of daily multivitamin packets. The packets are easy to carry in your purse or pocket – simply take the convenient serving size of just one packet (three pills) every day. Each packet contains two water-soluble tablets and one fat-soluble capsule. The two water-soluble, all-natural green tablets have all the vitamins and minerals necessary to supply your minimum daily requirements, plus a high-potency B-50 complex. The vitamin is iron-free, so it is safe to take for people of all ages and genders. The third capsule is a liquid-filled capsule that contains the fat-soluble nutrients. Each liquid-filled Licaps® capsule contains: 1) Antioxidants, 2) 30mg of CoQ10, 3) 25mg of a natural, non-GMO mixed Carotenoid complex, including Lycopene, Lutein, Astaxanthin and Zeathanthin, and 4) 60mg of natural Tocotrienols. This Licaps® liquid-filled capsule provides top quality product content and the most effective method for the absorption of nutrients – Licaps® technology for superior dissolution and absorption, researched and developed as an Affiliate of the Cornell University Center for Advanced Technology of Biotechnology.
* Probiotic Hx® provides you with five different strains of healthy bacteria to support your digestive tract and overall health. These strains thrive inside your body and fight off unhealthy bacteria. All five strains in Probiotic Hx® may improve bloating, flatulence, occasional gastric distress, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation, as well as to sustain and/or restore your overall health. These healthy strains of bacteria are released in the lower gastrointestinal tract while they are alive and active, allowing your body to take advantage of their many health benefits. All strains are proven colonizers, which means they implant into the healthy flora of the intestines and propagate over time. In addition, FOS from chicory root is a soluble fiber prebiotic that helps the bacteria thrive while healing the intestines and improving intestinal function. All five strains of healthy bacteria in Probiotic Hx® are non-GMO and free of dairy, soy and gluten. This formula is vegetarian-friendly as well, although all five bacteria strains are living.
* Krill Oil is similar to fish oil, but with additional ingredients for added health benefits. It is easy to swallow and contains no mercury. Extracted from small Antarctic crustaceans similar to shrimp, the nutritional components of krill oil include: Choline, Phosphatides, Astanxanthin, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, EPA and DHA. Together, these ingredients offer powerful protection for healthy eyes, brain, skin and heart, as well as support healthy intestinal mucosa, increased energy levels, and proper fat metabolism in the liver. Due to its lipid solubility, Astaxanthin carries antioxidant capacity to address free radicals in cells, which makes it very protective for delicate tissues. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
* Vitamin D3 600IU supplements provide 150% DV, with 600IU per tablet. Vitamin D is not technically an essential vitamin, since the body naturally synthesizes it through a chemical reaction between the sun’s UV rays and the cholesterol on your skin – however, it has been estimated that approximately 70% of North Americans still have Vitamin D deficiencies. This is due to low levels of sunlight, obesity, sun avoidance, and low consumption of foods high in Vitamin D such as fatty fish (salmon, tuna, sardines). Inadequate Vitamin D in the body often leads to conditions such as rickets and osteomalacia, which produce symptoms like bone and muscle pain, enlarged joints, and easily fractured bones. Vitamin D3 supplementation can effectively reverse vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3 is the active form of vitamin D. Our highly-absorbable Vitamin D3 600IU may be taken in multiple servings to increase Vitamin D levels and correct deficiency. Research suggests that a proper supply of vitamin D helps maintain blood sugar and blood pressure levels already within normal range, when taken as part of a well-balanced diet. Vitamin D may also promote healthy immune response by activating the immune system’s T and B cells. Without sufficient vitamin D, the immune system cannot function properly to resist infection. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
With this excellent selection of InVite® products, our Core Nutritional Program will have you on the road to your best health in no time at all!
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your InVite® Health Core Nutritional Program, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!