CoQ10 Ubiquinol + Coenzyme 1 NADH
Buy 1 each
at retail $77.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $62.36
Buy 2+ each
at retail $77.95
GET 50% OFF
Your Price $77.96
CoEnzymeQ10 is a nutrient, like a vitamin, that is found in virtually every cell of your body. It helps to generate energy from food calories that you eat. While it is found in tiny amounts in organ meats and other rich foods, levels dwindle with age and cannot be increased easily. Additionally many commonly prescribed medications deplete CoQ10.
Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10. It is readily absorbable into the cell so you need less of it than other CoQ10 to do a better job than other CoQ10. This product offers the same great benefits of InVite’s original CoQ10 Ubiquinol at twice the serving size. Helps convert food calories to energy as part of the Kreb cycle or energy cycle, increasing energy production, especially in fatigued or elderly people.
The reduced form of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide is a stable and non-flushing form of B3 that also has two other names – NADH and Coenzyme 1. This nutrient transfers electrons within the cells. When Ubiquinol is consumed and utilized, NADH acts as an instrument to recycle the remaining supplement back to its active form. This helps maintain and prolong levels of Ubiquinol within the body. NADH also plays a key role in providing B3 derivatives to the cells, generating energy from fatty acid and protein metabolism.
D-Limone is a nano emulsifier of CoQ10. It breaks down Ubiquinol into nano-sized particles making this designer supplement even easier to absorb.
This supplement provides 120 mg of Ubiquinol, along with 2.5 mg of 95% standardized NADH. It revives antioxidant and energy-generating capabilities which help support muscles, brain, eyes, blood vessels, heart, kidney and liver. It provides overall effectiveness in the entire body. Take as a dietary supplement to address CoQ10 depletions that correspond to:
See our Drug-Nutrient Interactions to learn about which medications deplete CoQ10.
- Energy and fatigue associated with the normal aging process
- Interaction with certain medications
- High energy requirements
- Heart and cholesterol support as part of your diet
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your CoQ10 Ubiquinol + Coenzyme 1 NADH, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
Coenzyme Q10 Helps Protect Your Muscles During Intense Exercise
Twenty ultra-runners participating in the 50 km run across Europe’s highest road in the Sierra Nevada’s near Granada Spain took part in this study. The Sierra Nevada Mountains have many peaks hovering between 9,000 to 10,000 feet. One group was not supplemented and the second group was supplemented with Coenzyme Q10. Researchers from the University of Grenada gave them a 30mg capsule two days before the run, three 30mg capsules the day before and one capsule an hour before the run.
The non-supplemented group had a 100% increase in 8-OHdG – a sensitive indicator of tissue damage whereas the Coenzyme Q10 supplemented group had a 37.5% increase. The level of creatinine was also much lower in the urine of the Coenzyme Q10 group. Creatinine levels increase in the blood and urine when muscle tissue is damaged. Coenzyme Q10 supplementation decreased muscle damage during high-intensity physical performance. The study is published online in the European Journal of Nutrition.
Ubiquinol – Body Ready Coenzyme Q10 May Strongly Protect the Kidneys
Kidney specialists from the Department of Urology at the Graduate School of medicine, Tokyo University, tested the kidney-protecting effects of Ubiquinol, the most active version of Coenzyme Q10.
Rats had part of their kidneys surgically removed (a hemi-nephrectomy) and were placed on a normal diet, a high salt diet, or a high salt diet plus Ubiquinol (body ready CoQ10) for four weeks. The high salt diet increased systolic blood pressure by one-third on average from 111 to 169 mmHg. Salt increased urinary albumin (protein) on average from 44 mcg per day to 2529 mcg per day. The Ubiquinol supplemented animals blood pressure was sustained at 144 mmHg and albumin was maintained at 256 mcg per day. Ubiquinol made the kidney function better and obviously protected the organ. The study is published on line ahead of print on September 28th, 2010 in the journal Clinical and Experimental Nephrology.
As a dietary supplement for adults take one (1) capsule once or twice a day with meals
or as directed by a healthcare professional. For best results take with breakfast and/or lunch.
|Serving size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Ubiquinol (Kaneka QHTM)
NADH (Coenzyme 1)
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: D-limonene oil, gelatin, water, silicon dioxide.
CoQ10 Ubiquinol + Coenzyme 1 NADH
- Research shows that boosting CoQ10 levels supports the brain, oral health and hearing, as well as the heart and kidneys. NADH boosts the overall effectiveness of Ubiquinol and helps it to last longer in the body.
- Helps muscle function, comfort and performance.
- Helps combat fatigue and generate energy.
- Ubiquinol is the antioxidant nutrient that addresses metabolic energy requirements and supports overall health.
- Ubiquinol has been shown to offer eight times higher blood levels than regular CoQ10.
- Ubiquinol lasts twice as long as regular CoQ10 (up to 12 hours), providing sustained benefits.
- Ubiquinol is a natural form of CoQ10 derived from bacterial fermentation.
- InVite uses the well-tested Kaneka QH™ brand of Ubiquinol, the only CoQ10 made in the United States.
- Anti-aging vitamin
- Increases energy in mitochondria
- NADH is a stabilized form of Nicotinamide, a powerful B-vitamin used for protection and metabolism in the brain and muscles.
- D-Limonene, another ingredient used in this product, is derived from US oranges. It self-emulsifies, or digests, Ubiquinol into nano-particles for greater absorption.
- Research performed at Texas Tech University School of Pharmacy showed that D-Limonene is very safe to use while significantly improving the absorption of Ubiquinol.