Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $19.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $15.96
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $19.95 each
GET 1 FREE
total value $59.85
Your Price $39.90
for 3 Bottles
Calplex Hx® is a combination of two highly absorbable types of Calcium: Calcium Citrate (250mg) and Calcium Hydroxyapatite (320mg). This InVite formula also includes additional ingredients necessary for comprehensive bone-building, such as a small amount of Phosphorus Hydroxyapatite at 144mg (14%DV) per serving to support calcium absorption in the intestine, as well as proper formation of bones and teeth. Calplex Hx® also includes Boron Citrate (1mg per 2 tablets), an ultra-trace mineral that has been shown to reduce the excretion of calcium by up to 44% in women who consumed 3mg per day, thereby protecting bone strength. Boron Citrate has also been shown to activate estrogen and Vitamin D, two major mechanisms for improving bone health.*
Adequate intake of Calcium is linked to reduced risk of osteoporosis by slowing the rate of bone loss for anyone with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women. Sufficient calcium and vitamin D intake part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life. Calplex Hx® is an excellent source of Vitamin D3, providing 200IU (50%DV) per 2 tablet serving. It is also an excellent source of Calcium, providing a total of 570mg (57%DV) per 2 tablet serving.
This product is recommended as part of a bone building program when paired with K-Mag Hx®, Strontium Hx®, and Vitamin D3 1000 IU or Vitamin D3 3000 IU, depending on individual needs.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) or two (2 tablets two times per day with food, or use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Benefits & Features:
- Provides two safe, effective, and highly-absorbable forms of calcium per two (2) tablet serving: Calcium Citrate (250mg) and Calcium Hydroxyapatite (320mg)
- Excellent source of Calcium with a total of 570mg (57% DV) per serving
- Excellent source of Vitamin D3, providing 200IU (50%DV) per serving
- Supports healthy bones throughout the aging process
- Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis when used as part of a healthy diet and exercise regimen
- Support calcium absorption in the intestine
- Aids in proper formation of the calcium supply in bones and teeth
- Convenient serving size of two (2) easy-to-swallow tablets per day
To ask a question or to purchase your Calplex Hx®, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
As a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) or two (2 tablets two times daily with food or as directed by a health care professional.
|Serving size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
(250mg from Calcium Citrate, 320mg from 1000mg Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)
(from 1000mg Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite)
Boron (from Boron Citrate)
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|