Calendula Gel, 2.5 oz.
Your Price: $12.22 Bottle
Calendula officionalis is an herb that contributes to healing wounds and skin irritations at the surface of the skin. The flowers of the Calendula officinalis plant, also known as the garden marigold, have been used as a topical solution for generations to provide safe and natural relief for minor skin irritations such as burns and scrapes.
Calendula gel by Boiron is a homeopathic remedy that assists in healing minor skin issues such as burns, cuts, scrapes, and sunburns. This natural formula contains no artificial colors or perfumes and is paraben-free. The active ingredient in Calendula gel is Calendula officionalis and is provided at a potency of 1X HPUS-7%. The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States. Calendula gel is absorbed quickly by your skin for maximum healing potential. To use, apply a thin layer of Calendula gel to clean and dry skin directly at the problematic area up to three times per day, or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Benefits & Features:
- Calendula gel helps promote healing of minor skin irritations
- Relieves pain and itching that results from minor skin irritations
- Provides immediate relief for burns, scrapes, cuts and sunburns
- Contains no artificial colors or perfumes. Paraben-free.
- Provides the active ingredient (Calendula officionalis) at a potency of 1X HPUS-7%
- Non-medicinal ingredients include: Caprylyl glycol, Carbomer, Dimethicone copolyol, EDTA disodium, Purified water, Sodium hydroxide, Sorbic acid, 1,2-hexanediol
- Directions: Apply a thin layer of Calendula gel to clean and dry skin at the irritated area up to three times daily, or use as directed by a health practitioner.
Calendula gel is manufactured by Boiron. Boiron has been providing homeopathic supplements since 1932. Their products are a natural and safe way to handle common health issues.