Calcium Citrate 150MG, 180 Caps
Your Price: $21.94 Bottle
Calcium Citrate Supplement
Calcium is an important macro-mineral required for healthy bones, strong teeth, muscle health and proper heart function. Calcium Citrate by Allergy Research Group provides a hypo-allergenic, citrate-bound dietary supplement free of other minerals and additives. Calcium citrate is an absorbable form of this essential oligomineral. Up to 66% of pregnant women have been found to be deficient in calcium. 57.7 percent of the women had total serum calcium levels less than 9 mg/dL, while 76.8% had levels less than 10 mg/dL.
Allergy Research Group Calcium Citrate Benefits and Features:
- Calcium Citrate is best absorbed when taken repeatedly throughout the day.
- Consider supplementing with magnesium and other trace minerals when taking Calcium Citrate
- Hypo-allergenic Calcium Citrate formula
- Calcium Citrate contains no artificial additives or preservatives
- Calcium Citrate may help support healthy bones, strong teeth, muscle health and proper heart function
- Calcium Citrate can effectively increase calcium levels in deficient people and those with inadequate levels in their daily diets
Adequate intake of Calcium is linked to reduced risk of osteoporosis through the mechanism of slowing the rate of bone loss for individuals with a family history of the disease, post-menopausal women, and elderly men and women. A proper supply of calcium as part of a healthy diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Calcium Citrate supplements by Allergy Research Group, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!