Buffered Vitamin C 500mg
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $14.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $11.96
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $14.95 each
GET 1 FREE
Your Price $29.90
Buffered Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin found in food sources including citrus fruits, berries, and cruciferous vegetables. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient for nearly all areas of health including immunity and healing, but it is not produced naturally in our bodies and must be consumed through the diet or supplementation with an effective product such as InVite’s Buffered Vitamin C.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that protects against free radical damage and supports longevity and absorption of Vitamin E and other nutrients in the body. It also supports collagen formation, wound healing, cell repair, and energy. Vitamin C is well-known for its immune benefits – it mediates the inflammatory pathways throughout your body, fighting various sources of inflammation and increasing overall immunity. Some scientific evidence suggests that consumption of antioxidant vitamins such as Vitamin C may reduce the risk of certain forms of cancer.
InVite’s Buffered Vitamin C supplement includes 500mg of Vitamin C from Calcium Ascorbate, providing 833% DV per one (1) capsule serving. Buffered Vitamin C also includes 65mg of Calcium from Calcium Ascorbate (6% DV). The addition of Calcium eases the acidity of the high Vitamin C content, making it easier for those with a sensitive stomach to absorb Vitamin C’s excellent health benefits. Individuals who suffer from digestive or stomach problems can more easily manage Buffered Vitamin C even if they are sensitive to other forms of this nutrient. The Calcium content in Buffered Vitamin C also allows the Vitamin C to be more slowly absorbed and last longer in the body.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) Buffered Vitamin C capsule one to three times a day, or as use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Benefits & Features:
- Excellent source of Vitamin C, with 833% DV in each capsule
- Powerful antioxidant protection
- Helps correct symptoms of Vitamin C deficiency and depletion
- Extends antioxidant protection of Vitamin E
- Aids in collagen production and wound healing
- Protects against free radical damage
- Maintains healthy immune system
- Mediates inflammatory pathways to combat sources of inflammation
- Boosts energy and stamina
- Helps other nutrients become effectively absorbed into the body
- Each Buffered Vitamin C capsule provides 500mg of Vitamin C (833%DV) with 65mg of Calcium (6%DV)
- Addition of Calcium allows for gentler absorption, allowing sensitive individuals to handle acidity of Vitamin C more easily
- Convenient serving size of one (1) Buffered Vitamin C capsule one to three times daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional
- Made using cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice)
To ask a question or to purchase your Buffered Vitamin C 500mg supplements, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
If for some reason you cannot view this video.
Please Download it instead.
As a dietary supplement for adults, one (1) capsule one to three times a day, or as directed by a health care professional.
|Serving size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 100|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
(from Calcium Ascorbate)
(from Calcium Ascorbate)
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hypromellose (Vegetable Capsule), Vegetable Stearate.