Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $24.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $19.96
Buy 2 Bottles
at retail $24.95 each
GET 1 FREE
total value $74.85
Your Price $49.90
for 3 Bottles
Bromelain is a natural proteolytic enzyme, or protease, sourced from the stems of pineapple. In cooking, it is used as a meat tenderizer. In the body, proteolytic enzymes stimulate the body’s digestive processes and support comfortable digestion of proteins (meat, eggs, and dairy protein) by breaking these proteins into smaller components. Bromelain is also used in traditional European medicine to support muscle comfort, mobility, and flexibility by modulating response in the muscles and other organs. It is also commonly combined with Quercetin, Vitamin C, and other bioflavonoids to support immunity in the upper respiratory tract, sinuses, airways and clear breathing.
For all-round digestive support, InVite’s Bromelain capsules should be taken at the beginning of each protein-rich meal. For all other uses, take one to three capsules away from food. This product includes 500mg of Bromelain supported by 150mg of Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Nopal Cactus) to neutralize the absorption of carbohydrates, aid in fullness and add bulk to stool.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) vegetarian Vcaps® capsule two to three times per day with meals, or use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Benefits & Features:
- Supports comfortable digestion of proteins
- Stimulates digestive processes
- Supports the body’s own digestive juices
- Promotes muscle health, mobility, and flexibility
- May be combined with Quercetin, Vitamin C, and other bioflavonoids
- Supports the immune system
- Supports health of the upper respiratory tract, sinuses and clear airways
- Provides 500mg of Bromelain per vegetarian Vcaps® capsule
- Provides 150mg of Nopal Cactus to neutralize absorption of carbohydrates
- For digestion support, take this product at the beginning of each protein-rich meal. For all other uses, take away from food.
- Ingredients provided in a vegetarian Vcaps® capsule for superior absorption
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice)
For great discounts, a superb assortment of top-grade nutraceuticals and nutritional supplements, and access to our professional nutritionists, look no further – great health starts right here at InVite Health. To ask a question or to purchase your Bromelain capsules, call us today at (800) 632-0541 or click here to find a store near you!
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) vegetarian Vcaps® capsule, two to three times daily with meals or as directed by a health care professional.
|Serving size: 1 vegetarian Vcaps® capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Bromelain (2000 GDU per gram)
|Opuntia ficus-indica (Nopal Cactus)
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|