InVite Health’s Vitamin B-Complex 50 supplements deliver a rich supply of each important vitamin in the B-Complex per serving. The Vitamin B-Complex is comprised of all the essential water-soluble vitamins, except for Vitamin C. The B-Vitamins work together to provide a variety of health benefits. When taken in combination, they work to regulate every function of your mood: memory, thinking, occasional anxiety and depression, stress and more. Individually, each of them have a unique structure to support different aspects of health:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Assists in energy production, often depleted in those with a diet high in carbohydrates and sugars
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Essential in energy metabolism, and for the processing of fats, ketone bodies, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide): Increases energy production. Essential for DNA repair.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Aids in wound healing. May help lower cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Needed for neurotransmitters such as serotonin. May support monthly female complaints. Necessary for amino acid metabolism.
- Biotin: Assists in energy production. May help regular blood sugar levels already in normal range.
- Folic Acid: Required for cellular energy and function. This nutrient is particularly important for women’s health. Folic Acid reduces the risk of neural tube defects, and supplementing with Folic Acid rather than consuming it through food is more effective. Dietary supplements that contain at least 0.8 mg of Folic Acid are more effective in reducing the risk of neural tube defects than foods with Folic Acid in a lower amount (the FDA does not endorse this claim). Public health authorities recommend that women consume 0.4mg of Folic Acid daily from dietary supplements, fortified foods, or both in order to reduce the risk of neural tube defects. The InVite B-Complex 50 contains 200mcg (50% DV) of Folic Acid per tablet.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamins): Works to build blood, improve circulation, improve brain functions, including memory and thinking processes. Essential for cellular energy and function.
Supplements containing Vitamins B6, B12 and/or Folic Acid may reduce the risk of vascular diseases that involve your arteries, veins, and lymph vessels, as well as blood disorders that affect circulation. As part of a well-balanced diet that is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, Folic Acid along with Vitamins B6 and B12 may help reduce the risk of vascular disease. The FDA evaluated the above claim and found that, although it is known that a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol does reduce the risk of heart disease and other vascular diseases, the evidence to support the advantage of Folic Acid and B-Vitamins for vascular disease is inconclusive.
All of the B-Vitamins can be derived from food sources such as leafy greens, whole grains, and protein, but many people do not get adequate amounts of these important nutrients from their diet. Taking them in supplement form assures you an adequate amount of each vitamin, and B-Complex supplements can be very effective to boost your energy levels, lift your mood, and maintain your overall health.
InVite Health’s B-Complex 50 supplements also include three additional nutrients that complement the Vitamin B-Complex for additional health benefits: Choline, Inositol, and Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA). Choline is essential for proper brain and memory function, Inositol is known to lift mood and decrease worry, PABA supports various tissues in the body, as well as hair and skin health.
Our B-Complex 50 supplements provide the nutritional support of all the B-Vitamins in a convenient one (1) tablet per day serving. This product offers a lower dose of each nutrient than our higher potency supplement, B-Complex 100. Anyone who needs further supplementation of B-Vitamins may benefit from the more powerful B-Complex 100. This includes people who suffer chronic depression or anxiety, drink alcohol frequently, or follow a vegan or strict vegetarian diet. Your body’s requirements for each of the B-Vitamins and its counterparts depend on your age, lifestyle, diet, stress level, health issues, medications, and various other factors. Talk to one of InVite’s healthcare professionals to choose which B-Complex supplement is right for you.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Stearic acid, Vegetable stearate, Silicon dioxide, Ac-Di-Sol, and Dicalcium phosphate.