Aller Clear Hx®
Format: Aller Clear Herbal Extract
Buy 1 Bottle
at retail $28.95
GET 20% OFF
Your Price $23.16
Buy 2+ Bottles
at retail $28.95
GET 50% OFF
total value $57.90
Your Price $28.96
Aller Clear Extract
Aller Clear Hx® is a helpful blend of researched herbal extracts that promotes immune and respiratory health to support clear airway passages and normal breathing. This natural respiratory supplement consists of four ingredients that help to support breathing naturally:
- Nettle Plant (300mg), a nutritious green leaf traditionally used in Germany for respiratory health, also beneficial for supporting skin, eyes and kidneys.
- Quercetin (200mg), a nutritious plant pigment found in some of the healthiest product; apples, celery, lemon, tea, onions and parsley
- The essential B-complex Vitamin Pantothenic Acid (200mg of Vitamin B5) is needed to create hormones, especially those released from the adrenal glands that support a healthy inflammatory response in the respiratory system
- Vitamin C (200mg), a natural antioxidant required in the body that mediates histamine response
Vitamin C and its bioflavonoid relatives, such as Quercetin, help mediate healthy inflammatory pathways at baseline levels. Aller Clear Hx® delivers greater than 100% of recommended DV of Vitamin B5 and Vitamin C.
Vitamin C mediates histamine production but also helps metabolize it in the body. Daily intake of Vitamin C keeps keeps breathing easy in your air passages. Vitamin B5 is particularly effective for maintaining healthy nasal passages. Quercetin, particularly when combined with Vitamin C, can be very helpful. Nettle Plant is particularly helpful for supporting skin, breathing, airways and eye health. It also promotes urinary excretion of inflammatory metabolites. Nettle happens to be a traditional blood tonic, helping to mitigate 'heat in the blood’, and other red skin problems according to traditional Chinese medicine.
How Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica) Works to Stop Allergies
Using a Stinging Nettle Extract (Urtica dioica) on immune cells it was found that it inhibits key haywire immune system reactions that trigger the inflammation and symptoms in allergic reactions in people with pollen allergies. Nettle blocks the receptor site for histamine and the enzyme known as mast cell tryptase that allows the white blood cells to release its granules that are bundled with histamine and bradykinin and a host of other inflammation causing immune system mediators that cause the symptoms of hay fever. The nettle extract also inhibits prostaglandin formation through inhibition of Cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1), Cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), and Hematopoietic Prostaglandin D(2) synthase (HPGDS), central enzymes in pro-inflammatory pathways. These results provide for the first time, a mechanistic understanding of the role of nettle extracts in reducing allergic and other inflammatory responses in vitro. The study is published in the July 2009 issue of the journal Phytotherapy Research.
As a dietary supplement, serving size is two (2) or three (3) vegetarian Vcaps® once or twice a day, or as directed by a health care professional
|Serving size: 2 vegetarian Vcaps® capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||200 mg||333%|
|Pantothenic Acid||200 mg||2000%|
|Stinging Nettles (leaf)||300 mg||*|
|* Daily value(DV) not established|
|Percent DV are based on a 2000 calorie diet.|
|Aller Clear Hx® "Natural Allergy Relief" |
| || |
What is Aller Clear Hx®?
A natural formula consisting of the herbal ingredients Quercetin; a flavonoid found in the healthiest of foods including berries and red grapes, the herb Stinging Nettle, Vitamin C, and Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5). During an allergy attack immune cells known as granulocytes release noxious chemicals such as histamine that cause the typical allergy symptoms. Together the nutrients in AllerClear Hx® inhibit the release of these noxious chemicals from our immune cells. These ingredients decrease the allergic response without the side effects seen with many drugs such as sleepiness, memory impairment, or severe drying of the mouth, nose and eyes.
| Benefits: |
- May improve allergies reducing symptoms including itchy eyes, runny nose, irritated ticklish throat and coughing, phlegm production, itchy skin and upset stomach
- May improve lung and bronchial health
- May help support breathing in asthma and other lung conditions
- Anti-inflammatory in the lungs
- May benefit Sinusitis
- May improve cold, flu and upper respiratory tract symptoms
- May help snoring and nighttime breathing
- Lacks side effects
- May help promote clear airway passages and normal breathings
- May neutralize free radicals which can damage the body's respiratory and immune system
| Features: |
- Natural vegetarian formula in a vegetarian Vcaps® capsule
- Convenient once or twice a day dosing
- Non habit forming
- Does not contain stimulants and will not affect blood pressure
- Does not make you drowsy
- Made using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
My mother has shortness of breath, couldn’t walk any distance, coughing & sores on her head. Dramatically improvement of all symptoms no coughing, lungs are clear, she can walk 3 miles and the sores have cleared up. She use to see the doctor every month now he doesn’t want to see her for the next 6 months. He wants her to keep doing whatever she’s doing!!!!
I started taking Aller Clear Hx® two weeks ago because my eyes were itchy, and sneezing a lot my throat and ear were also itchy. I took 2 Aller clear in the morning with 3 inflammune and again at night 2 Aller clear & 3 inflammune. Now my eyes don’t itch neither my ears or throat and no sneezing.
This is the only product I have ever used that has given me relief from the runny eyes, and stuffy nose symptoms. I have many reactions to pollen, dust and certain fragrances. This helps tremendously to clear the nose & eyes.
Floral Park, NY
What a great formula! I can’t start my morning without it. My ears no longer itch during the day. How annoying that was at work thanks so much for the Aller-Clear
Long Island, NY